Sunday, July 12, 2015

Post Updates

Hi everyone,

I'm finally back from my trip! I know I said I would keep blogging while I was gone, but I was on a train for most of the time, meaning there was pretty much no service the whole entire time, and the internet speed was never high enough for upload new posts. This means I have 1 regular post and 1 "travel special" overdue, still hidden bvackstage ready to be finalized and uploaded. I might be able to have the travel special up by tonight since it is shorter, and my goal is to finish editing my regular post by tomorrow night........so it can be uploaded tomorrow or the day after. And knowing me, the post will probably be a bit late, but that is a new goal of mine--to be able to meet my deadlines!

See you in the next post,
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment